Reblog with your answers:
1) Based on your personality and NOT your physical appearance, which Disney animated character would you be?
2) Based on your personality and NOT your physical appearance, which Pixar character would you be?
3) Based on your personality and NOT your physical appearance, which Disney character that is the opposite gender as you would you be?
4) Based on your personality and NOT your physical appearance, which Disney Villain would you be?
5) Based on your personality and NOT your appearance, which Disney Live-action Character would you be?
6)Now answer all the same questions about your parents, siblings, and/or best friend.
7) If you can pick any Disney animated, Pixar, or live-action character to be your best friend, who would you pick?
8) If you can pick any Disney animated. Pixar, or live-action character to be your sidekick, who would you pick?
9) Compare your physical appearance to a Disney character, who do you think you look most similar to?
10) So with all of these answers, tell me about your Disney-Self, your Disney-Life and your Disney-Family!!!!!
I can’t wait to read your answers! Hope you have fun with this!!!!!
Hidden Mickey , Goofy and Donald in the Little Mermaid: The Classic Trio finds their way into way more movies than you’ve ever guessed!!!! This is by far my favorite Disney Easter egg in any film!
This is my boyfriend singing every single voice you hear! It’s not perfect b/c this is just the practice run before he films the video of him singing this! You NEED to hear it trust me you won’t regret it!179 plays
Girls, come on! Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don’t think so… I don’t think so.
No women of color yet :(
Which is why when I made this, I tagged it: #more woc please. Technically not more woc because they haven’t had any yet, but I believe they will fix that in the future!